SURFINK's Facebook data protection declaration
Name and address of those responsible:
Jointly responsible for the operation of this Facebook page within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and other data protection regulations are:
Facebook Ireland Ltd. (hereinafter "Facebook")
4 Grand Canal Square
Grand Canal Harbor
Collanteart Advertising (hereinafter Surfink)
Phone: +41 (0) 41 747 42 31
Email: support [at] surfink.de
Company identification number (UID): CHE-251.565.348
VAT number: CHE-251.565.348 MWST
Our Facebook page
We operate our Surfink Facebook page to draw attention to our products and to be with you as a
To get in contact with visitors and users of this Facebook page and the website.
More information about Surfink as well as our activities, the company, etc.
can be found on our website at https://www.surfink.de
Processing of your personal data
The operation of the Surfink Facebook page and the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of the legitimate interests on the part of Surfink in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit.
In addition, you have the collection of the personal data released by you on Facebook for the purpose of the usual interaction between you and us on our Facebook page by clicking on the "Like" button on our Facebook page in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
This data can be called up via the so-called "Insights" on the Facebook page, statistical data from various categories for Surfink. These statistics are generated and provided by Facebook. As the operator of the site, Surfink has no influence on the generation and display.
Surfink cannot turn off this function or prevent the generation and processing of the data. For a selectable period as well as for the categories fans, subscribers, people reached and
Interacting people are provided with the following data by Facebook in relation to our Surfink Facebook page: Demographic information, such as age and country distribution of fans,
Percentage of women and men, page information such as "likes", views and clicks in the shop, clicks on contact information, and online activities of the users. Finally, you will find information on the evaluation of the postings, such as post interactions, reach, video views, post reach, comments, shared content and answers.
Demographic information, such as age and country distribution of fans, proportion of women and men, page information such as "likes", views and clicks in the shop, clicks on contact information, and online activities of the users. Finally, you will find information on the evaluation of the postings, such as post interactions, reach, video views, post reach, comments, shared content and answers.
Facebook processes the data of its users for the following purposes:
- Advertising (analysis, creation of personalized advertising)
- Creation of user profiles
- Market research
Opposition options (so-called opt-out) can be found here
Facebook Inc., the US parent company of Facebook Ireland Ltd. is under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield certified and thus gives the commitment to adhere to European data protection guidelines. Further information on Facebook's Privacy Shield status is available here:
The transmission and further processing of your personal data by Facebook in third countries, such as the USA, as well as the possible risks associated with this, cannot be ruled out by Surfink as the operator of the site. In this respect, too, we refer to Facebook's data protection declaration
We would like to point out that we as Surfink do not intend to use yours as part of our interaction to transmit data collected on Facebook to third countries.
If you no longer want the data processing described here in the future, please remove the connection between your user profile and the Surfink Facebook page by using the "I don't like this page" and / or "Don't subscribe to this page" functions.
You also have the right
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR.
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and to complain to a supervisory authority
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
Alle Anfragen zu Ihren o.g. Richten Sie bitte per E-Mail an support[at]surfink.de oder an die nach § 1 Abs. 2 gekennzeichnete Adresse.
Stand der Informationen: Mai 2020